Friday, June 11, 2010

KID'S FUN TIME CONTEST BY FUNZ-UNIVERSE & SIMFONIKASIH.NET


WINTER SO-NOT-AH

Sometimes when kids have fun, mothers have headaches! This was the scene that greeted me one Saturday afternoon. I had accidentally dozed off 15 minutes while coaxing my youngest son to sleep. I woke up to a strangely quite house. After opening the door to my kids' bedroom, I soon discovered a miracle. Snow in Gombak! Now, all talcum bottles are kept on the top shelf...hehe.

Hmm..maybe I should buy them real toys here.

I am a follower of Funz Universe: Hidayah Ismawi
Full Name: Hidayatul Radziah Ismawi
Child's name and age: Yousof (4 years old)
E-mail: thehidayahstory@yahoo.com

THIS CONTEST IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY http://funz-universe.blogspot.com & www.simfonikasih.net"

2 comments:

Rizqi Amin said...

Wah... memang pening mama dibuatnya macam ni huhu....

Hidayah, kena masukkan butiran berikut dalam entry ni:
- Saya ialah…. Follower http://funz-universe.blogspot.com / Members of ‘Kedai Rals’ at Facebook. Pilih satu sahaja.
- Nama yang digunakan untuk follow atau nama di Facebook.
- Nama penuh.
- Nama anak dan umur.
- Email.

Anak pula kena seorang saja. Gambar berdua macam ni tak pe, tapi yang akan dapat hadiah seorang saja (sorry ye). Jadi, pilih salah seorang untuk bahagian 'nama anak dan umur'.

Kalau dah masukkan detail, inform ye. Nanti juri2 akan datang untuk memberi markah :-)

Tapi saya dah masukkan link entry ni di ---> http://simfonikasih.net/?page_id=2144

Thanks :-)

Hidayah Ismawi said...

Alamak, iye ke? nanti kita buat