Tuesday, September 28, 2010

@Gaya Si Comel Berbaju Raya

I love seeing kids all dressed up for Hari Raya. They always look so cute :) I stumbled on this contest when I was BW @Gaya Si Comel Berbaju Raya organized by  BabyIbu & Azzamoro. Perfect!



My entry:

Mohamad Hamzah Faheem 1 year and 6 months old


This year was Hamzah's first time in FULL attire (baju melayu + songkok + sampin). We had a hard time making sure he stayed that way..hehe. The songkok always seemed to end up under a table.

The sponsors:

 Contest ends 31st October 2010

2 comments:

Hidayah Ismawi said...

hehe.. thanks :) letih mengutip songkok though

Lee said...

Hello Hidayah, you have a lovely name. First time I see this name too.
And you have a great looking kid there. He's got beautiful eyes.
Could be from mummy's traffic stopper looks, ha ha.
Hari raya coming? Bila?
Anyway, you have a nice day, keep a song in your heart.
Lee.